Saturday, December 17, 2011

Finals = Final...for now

So basically, college was a breeze. Sure my schedule consisted of mainly dance classes, but hey, I still got graded! Now, come January 9th, I can start over...agian. I am happy with college. It isn't has hard or as bad as I thought it was going to be. I love my FHE group, I loved meeting new people, I loved making friends, and I loved being away from home. Everything I have done at Snow College has been excellent. I know all of you are jealous. Word to the Wise, if you have a final at 7:00 AM...don't pull an all-nighter the night before. Unless of coarse you're a wiz at the art of mathematics and don't need studying, like me! Yes, one real final, Friday, 7:00 am and I stayed awake that night. I appreciated my sleep afterwards don't worry. (:

It is fun to be back home again. It has only been one day and I'm having fun. Andrew and Packer surprised me and showed up in my apartment to take me home. That night we went out to see Sherlock Holmes and ate at Olive Garden. Today, we started the day with none other than good old family pictures (I will post some soon). Next on out to-do list was hang out until 5pm. We went to temple square tonight! Loved the lights. Such a specially feeling there. You should all go!

I am like chocolate pudding. I look like crap, but I am really sweet. (:
You may quote me.

No comments:

Post a Comment