Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Summer Time

It has been way too long, and boy a lot has happened. My first year of college is nearly over. This is my last week of school, finals start next Tuesday. I hate packing, I'm not looking forward to it. I have learned a lot this year, made new friends, and found that I need better cooking skills (which will be solidified once the summer is over).
This ending of school is bitter sweet. I'm more than grateful to have a three/four month break from quizzes, homework, and waking up early. But I am definitely going to miss some people. I don't want the social aspect of Snow to disappear. I'll admit though, I am excited to be spending more time with my pal Syd. (:
My goals for the summer consist of:
1. Run everyday
2. Do all 90 days of P90X
3. See my Ogden friend(s)...A LOT
4. Cooking
5. Cooking
6. Cooking
7. Get a job
Sound like a plan? Easier said than done. Due to the lovely GrandMax and her wonderful heart getting us "Pass of All Passes", I'm never going to get anything done! Ughh. Thanks grandma. (:

1 comment: