Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last Day of November

So here I am. New to the blogging world. I was told by one of my best friends I should start one, and like I said, here I am.

Fun Fact: This last month has been "No Shave November" for those of you who have been participating, HOORAH! And congrats if you made it all the way. I have, that's for sure. (: It's not that gross. Honest. But all things have an end, and December starts tomorrow. I'm excited to see how silky smooth my calves are going to be. Less than twenty four hours. I'll let you know how it goes.

What did one burp say to the other burp?
- If we're really quiet, we can sneak out the back door.
(: smile.

Try This: In my improv class we played a game. In this game you have to switch a letter for a different letter in everything you say. Example: when I played I had to switch all of my s's for k's. Monsters becomes monkterk. Or soda, koda. Just say one sentence. Who knew something could be so hard, funny, and amusing at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment